- Liferafts +
- Recreational - ISO Commercial MED/SOLAS Rental Liferafts IBA MED/SOLAS Davit Launched MED/SOLAS Commercial USCG/SOLAS IBA USCG/SOLAS
- DALITE Signs and Tapes +
- Accommodation Signs Combination Signs IMO Signs Fire Control 2004+ Signs Fire Control Older Signs Evacuation Routing Signs Emergency Equipment Signs Fire Fighting Equip Signs Mandatory Signs Hazard Diamonds IMDG ISPS signs Safety Tapes, LLL, Retro-reflective Non-Skid Tapes Hazard Signs IMO Posters Mega Yachts
- AED +
- Philips Cardiac Science Powerheart Defibtech Lifeline Heartsine Samaritan Physio CR Plus Zoll Plus
OCEAN SIGNAL MOB1 DSC/AIS
Price: $349.00 each
Case (minimum order quantity) :1
The worlds smallest personal locating AIS Man OverBoard device with integrated DSC.
Introducing the world’s smallest AIS MOB device with integrated DSC – the rescueME MOB1 from Ocean Signal. The MOB1 is compatible with even the most compact inflatable life-jackets.
The MOB1 is intended to be installed within the life-jacket and will activate automatically on inflation, sending the first alert within 15 seconds.
The integrated strobe light ensures maximum visibility in low light conditions.
The MOB1 communicates with the vessel you have been separated from and other vessels in the vicinity (up to 5 miles range dependent on conditions). To alert rescue authorities, an alternative product the rescueME PLB1 communicates directly via a dedicated search and rescue satellite network.
In an emergency rescueME MOB1 provides 2 methods of rapidly communicating your position, accurate to a few meters, back to the vessel, plus providing visual indication via its built in strobe light.
The best chance of rapid rescue if you fall overboard comes from your own vessel. Your crew needs to be immediately aware of the incident and keep track of your position whilst recovery is carried out. Even in the most moderate of seas it is alarming how quickly a visual sighting of a man overboard can be lost.
Once activated your MOB1 will transmit an alert to all AIS receivers and AIS enabled plotters in the vicinity. The integrated GPS ensures precise location is sent to your vessel and any others that may be assisting.
An additional feature of the MOB1, is its ability to activate the DSC alarm on your vessels VHF, alerting your crew to the situation.
Compatibility: Most modern AIS plotters and DSC VHF comply with the standards required to receive MOB transmissions. It is however, especially if you are using older equipment, recommended that you check compatibility with the equipment manufacturer.
|High intensity strobe||Simple lifejacket integration|
|Fast accurate positioning||AIS (Automatic Identification System)|
|Automatic activation||30% smaller|
|24+ hours operational life||5 year warranty (subject to warranty statement)||
|7 year battery life||Integrated DSC transmitter (digital selective calling - functionality subject to regulations of country)|
- AIS transmission Transmit Power 1 Watt
- Frequency 161.975/162.025MHz
- DSC Transmission Transmit Power 1 Watt
- Frequency 156.525MHz
- Messages Individual Distress Relay Distress Alert (by single call made on press of the activation button)
- Temperature range (operational) -20°C - +55°C
- Temperature range (storage) -30°C - +70°C
- Waterproof 10m depth
- Weight,/b> 92 grams
- Standards RTCM SC11901, EN303 098-1
There are no reviews for this product.